The fifth-generation EC300 Power Commander, based on nearly four decades of Twin Disc marine propulsion control expertise, is one of the most flexible, adaptable systems available. Developed with our experience with thousands of pleasure craft and commercial craft applications, it can be programmed to fit most specifications, including associated USCG or Survey Society regulations.
The EC300 is our core product platform for propulsion control, dynamic positioning system interface, joystick manoeuvring, station keeping and surface drive trim control. It delivers rugged reliability and capabilities to meet strict commercial craft demands.
The Twin Disc Express Joystick System (EJS®) revolutionized docking and slow speed manoeuvring of diesel-powered, conventional shaft line boats.
With easy fingertip movements, you control direction and speed – instantaneously. No lugging. No lurching. No dunking. All thanks to proven Quickshift® transmission and EC300 control technology.
Just push the joystick—your boat goes in that direction. The Express Joystick System (EJS®) instantly actuates engines, transmissions, propellers and thrusters, in proportion to the pressure you exert. You can point the bow in any direction without moving from a fixed position. Crab the boat diagonally. Slip it straight sideways. Even rotate it 360°.
Unlike some competitive systems, EJS® provides precise, proportional thrust on main propellers and bow (or bow and stern) thrusters to allow for continuous, powerful manoeuvrability.
- Push, twist and go manoeuvring for diesel-powered, shaftline boats
- Proven QuickShift® transmission and EC300 control technologiesSimultaneous, instant control of engines, transmissions, thrusters
- Eliminates steering wheel and control lever use in docking
- No toggling between cruise and troll
- Precise and instantaneous control
- Propeller control in connection with Quickshift transmission
- Full power always available with Quickshift transmission
- Easy installation
Easy to learn. Easy to use. Ergonomically friendly.
Twin Disc Power Commander Electronic Controls give you total propulsion control with electronic precision and literally fingertip ease. With only one lever required per engine, you can control your boat’s speed and direction with one hand. You get responsive control over the entire speed range. And Twin Disc electronic controls are as reliable as they are predictable. Weatherproof housing is available for the most rigorous conditions.
The Power Commander Electronic Propulsion Control System is versatile, rugged, and easy to install. It’s designed to interface with all popular electronic engines and transmissions. Control heads are available in chrome and black.
Provide optimal use of the Twin Disc QuickShift® marine gears and all optional use of the advantages:
- Trolling mode: optimal slow speed control at a fixed motor rpm.
- Cruise mode: normal, usually manner of sailing, but with very quick AND very soft engagement.
- Express mode: unique combination of trolling on low motor rpm with passage to full power transmission with one lever movement
- Easy and complete vessel control (engine, marine gear, bow and/or stern thruster)
- Very smooth running with the complete system
- “Push-and-go” directional manoeuvring
- For speeds up to 900 RPM
- Immediate responsiveness of the driveline without delay
- No steering wheel and control lever activities during docking
Just touch a button. A dedicated GPS determines your location and heading, then instantly directs the Twin Disc QuickShift® transmissions and proportional hydraulic thrusters to achieve those coordinates.
- Works in conjunction with Express Joystick System®
- Ultra-fine manoeuvring at low thrust for shaftline boats
- Maximum power to hold station without excess heat or wear
- Compatible with single- and twin-engine applications
- Can be retrofitted to EJS® applications
- Large, full-colour day/night display
All vessels, yachts, pleasure crafts